Prof. Vassilios Fanos
• Full Professor of Pediatrics, University of Cagliari-Italy
• Director since 2003 of the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Azienda Ospedaliero Universitaria and University of Cagliari.
• Director School of Pediatrics, University of Cagliari
• President of the Middle-Eastern Countries and Mediterranean Pediatric Societies (UMEMPS)
• President Italian Society DOHaD (Developmental Origins of Health and Disease)
• Treasurer European Association Perinatal Medicine (EAPM)
• Executive Board Member UENPS (Union European Neonatal Perinatal Societies)
• Permanent Member International Perinatal Collegium
• Editor in Chief Journal of Pediatric and Neonatal Individualized Medicine (JPNIM – Open Access and peer-reviewed – www.jpnim.com), official Journal UENPS, UMEMPS and Portuguese Society of Neonatology, indexed on SCOPUS e Web of Science
• Consultant referee in more than 60 International Journals and board member in 10
• Coordinator, investigator or coinvestigator of several multicentre clinical researches in neonatology funded by public or private agencies.
• Author of more than 500 publications (of which 370 on PubMed, in National and International Journals
• Referee for several International Agencies for funding,
• Author of 24 books.
• Organizer of more 50 Congresses, including 13 International Workshops on Neonatology in Cagliari.
• Speaker in more than 120 International Congresses worldwide (in 30 countries) and hundreds of National Congresses. More than 20 Magistral lectures on metabolomics and microbiomics.
Cumulative Impact Factor
• Impact Factor > 750
• Hirsh Index = 45 (Google Scholar)